More Physically-Demanding Activities
- Play Softball on the St. Margarets co-ed team. All ages, all skill level’s welcome. Hangout and have fun - contact Justin Felt at email@example.com.
- Pick-up and Deliver Furniture to help welcome newly arriving refugees - contact Janice John
- Volunteer a few hours on Saturday to beautify our grounds - contact Paul Schurke
- Organize and package up food at the West Annapolis Pop-Up Pantry - contact Barbara Marder
- Help with Distribution for My Brothers Pantry - St. Margarets is one of several churches that collect and distribute food monthly to approximately 130 local families. Food donations and hand-on help distributing the items are needed for two weekends per year. Contact: Russell Jackson.